Saturday, July 17, 2010

It comes to a point

At times, it comes to a point that you want to do something that nobody is supporting you.
You collect the information, you analyse, and you feel like following your instinct and just want to make up your mind.
But the noise besides you, the advice that people give you are all go against what you plan to do.
It comes to this point that you are in a dilemma.
You wonder whether what you are going to do is right or not.
There was a point like that, three years ago.
When I received my offer letter from NUS and my scholarships from Taylor's.
It was almost like a landslide support to NUS.
But I made a choice that went against everyone's will when I chose Taylor's.
That was the point that I was afraid of making a wrong decision.
And I was scared until now.
Life is difficult.
Especially when you need to make a decision that will affect your future.
You need to live with it, have faith in it, and grow from it.
You need to be confident that you made the RIGHT choice despite everyone's disapproval.
You need to walk straight, with your head up and proud of yourself.
It is difficult to have faith in yourself.
But if we can't even believe in ourselves, we will never be nearer to the point that we succeed.
Faith and confidence, are the most important components in life that helps u overcome challenges and move on even after you fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fishies' blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur