I received my first call from Big 4 Singapore!!!!
For all the application I have submitted, this is the first call I have received!
The HR - Karen told me that she is currently reviewing my application and they have vacancy in Assurance Line - Small and Medium Enterprise.
They asked me when will I get my results and whether I have prior full-time experience.
Apparently two internship experience is not enough for them, they require at least some full time audit experience.
She also said that she will forward my application to the respective department and will notify me if I am shortlisted for any interview.
Although I have not received any call to ask me to go for interview and it seems like they want someone with experience, I am satisfied with this call and it keeps me hopeful!
I can feel that it is a good start and good luck starts to come! =)
And I would like to pay my tribute to Taylor's Career Service - Ms Alicia Ching for helping me to send my application to Big 4 Singapore.
I have personally applied some positions on my own but so far no reply from all of them yet.
But those companies replied for the position I have applied via our Career Service.
So seem like it is a more effective mean to apply job.
Thanks to her, this call made my day =)
I am happy and hopeful. I guess this call can keep me going to wait for further calls from the same or other companies without losing hope.
Today is a good day =)
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congraz~~
ReplyDeletehope u will get the call that u wish to~~
good luck~^^