Sunday, June 27, 2010

The last paper

After 1 super torturing and 3 extremely challenging papers, here we are, the last final exam paper - BIS.
I would say as a first-year subject, it is not easy and we don't have the memory of what we learnt for the whole semester. haha
Anyway, 5 days more to go and all these will finish and I officially... graduate.
It is a mixed feeling that I want to go back to JB so much but I don't feel like leaving here forever.
As in, I won't be coming back to Subang to live anymore. The most I will do is coming back for holiday, to find Aaron Loo, Bak Jit Chang, Cheng Mun Teng, Tan Yi Qian, Abigail Soh and any other people who work here.
Haih. I don't really like the parting at the end of every three years.
I hope there is some ending here so that we can wrap up the memory of this three years, from TBS to Backside campus.
I would say three-year is long.
It is long enough for us to complete a degree, to grow to a more mature woman/man, to master something and to establish a very deep friendship.
I came here with the thoughts that I might spend the three-year alone, yet I was so fortunate that I met a bunch of amazing people.
Although we are all from different background, but somehow we are still loving this group so much.
I would say I really learnt a lot of them, as in, really a lot.
I used to be described as someone who only know stuff in textbook, and other than that, I am Noob.
But there is no one saying that to me in here.
I mean I know that that description is a joke, but without people constantly telling me that, my confidence level really increase quite a lot.
Some of the people here always encourage me, ask me to overcome my fear to do what I supposed to do.
I.....I really appreciate that although most of the time I still act like a coward.
But with them, I know what is the thing I am supposed to do because it is RIGHT so I can't run away from it.
There are so much to say about the three-year in here.
I would say I love it and hate it at the same time.
Love it when I learnt to be independent, to mix with new friends, to overcome one and one challenges that I am forced to do so
Hate it when I miss home, feel lonely, no tv, need to go da pao and need to learn to face everything on my own
Anyway, I shouldn't be writing such an emotional post early in the morning, when I just woke up and not even had my breakfast yet. haha
Good luck to everyone who is taking BIS, and for those who are taking IMT and BMPP also AND FOR BAK, GOOD LUCK FOR UR AUDIT! GET A HD FOR US! =)
Fei +u you can fight BMPP one right? and remember to find me always coz I really miss u! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fishies' blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur