Sunday, June 20, 2010

AINO!!!!!!!

I am back from Pekan Nenas, with something special added to my life.
It is one of the things in the list of "dream comes true" in this year.
It is prefect and its presence did brighten up my mood a lot more and make me feel blessed.
The package doesn't contain a lot of things, but what is included definitely gave me some surprises.
It comes with a dock stand to support the 110g luminous white body and the bluetooth handsfree for charging, a USB cable that link to the com, long-lasting battery, and a 8GB memory card.
3 inches screen comes with the touch screen function for entertainment function, while key pad is available for use for basic functions.
Wi-fi, GPS, and a lot more function that I haven't discover yet.
It might not be as good as pda phone such as Iphone, but it is definitely the perfect phone for me given its price.
I love the handsfree most. It is definitely a smart gadget with pretty appearance! I like the light so much! hahah
No picture is uploaded as my old phone was taken for repair.
But real phone will be available for you to play if u meet me in person. wohooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I am happy and satisfied =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fishies' blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur