Knowing you is my blessing and I will never never forget you unless some worms go into my brain and eats up all the memory.
You are one of the first person I met in Taylor's.
I remembered Rain recognized me in the toilet, and since she was with you and yin yee, she introduced both of you to me and four of us sat at the first few row of the left hand side of lecture hall that lecturer can always see our expression so clearly!
Since then the thought-to-be-lonely-throughout-my-degree-life me have companions all the time especially during lectures.
I remember I really enjoyed sitting at that row a lot and I continued to sit with you and yin yee when it was possible. Although at that time you kept a long curly hair, but your behaviour is like someone younger than us (which is a good thing) hahaha and you were so cute.
Forgot since which semester we had become close. I remember your brother worked at H20 and we always eat at there, before madam joyce moved to opposite.
I remembered I enjoyed every moment that I have been with you because it is so comfortable and sometimes I feel that you always agreed with me (maybe you purposely do that to make me happy and you did it! haha). I like the support you have given throughout the 3 years. When there was no one listen to me, when I was down, when I was lonely, stress, sad, you were there for me.
And because of your influence I have fall in love with bubble tea also! if I have diabetes then it will be your fault. haha.
You were the first person I trust in the degree life (fastly feel honoured, haha) and I was not afraid to tell you what I think because I know you will not judge me. The feeling of having such a friend that would not judge me really brightened up my life.
Although I was still emo-emo, but you made the emo-emo becomes emo! and most of the time with you I was really happy. haha
And because of your kindness, I made a one of my bravest move in my life. I moved in together with you although most of the people said living together might affect friendship. At that time I just had faith in you and our friendship and eventually I think it really made us closer (or actually you hated me since then? haha)
I remember you helped me pack madam joyce's dinner after you worked at H20. And I always lazy to go out so make u carry all the food back yourself but you still did that for me *love u so much*
I remember we did not know what to eat and suddenly feel like eating burger shop so we went all the way to asia cafe there even though it was really damn far.
I remember eating nice pizza at Asia Cafe with you coz you have a craving for PIZZA and pizzahut and canadian pizza din look nice enough to attract so we were adventurous and tried the pizza.
I remember chatting with you while I cannot sleep.
I remember you playing your computer all the time, facebook, the game that plant and harvest dont-know-wat.
I remember you slept most of the time ==
and you cut fruits for me! omgggggggggggggggg even better than my mum. haha I remember one time u cut dragonfruits for me and put it in a tupperware! omgggg. haha
And I remember the look of you coming out from toilet holding that thing, upset and depressed and I die die want you to go watson to buy a more expensive one but you were so reluctant. and eventually we still went to buy and the results were the same! == sorry for wasting your money.
I remember you don't like passion fruit coz it was too sour and you bought a box of yogurt to mix with it and it really tasted better.
I remember you enjoyed decorating the present box for yin yee, which was to cut those colourful paper into small strips and curl it. I remember you really enjoyed it while I din. haha
There were so much memories with you when we stayed together. so much so that I really need to find one day that I have the mood the be emotional and to think back so that I can write this post to you.
I remember we enjoyed shopping with each other. I always helped you calculate whether the things is worthy to buy or not and u seemed appreciate it. And I also learnt a lot from how you choose clothes.
And I remember you took bus all the way from KL to JB to find me just becoz you are bored.
I really admire your courage and the impulse that you did things. Impulse in a good way because that make you brave.
I really enjoyed a lot spending time with you, sms you, shop with you, talk to you, and everything with you! haha even though sometime you were so blur that I feel like smacking u! *smack*
Some pictures I grabbed from my old phone.
The egg tarts that you made for us!
We did stupid things together. Saying that we write HD on our hand then we can get HD. haha
You and starbucks coffee. I think in Genting. haha
The first time I went to Ikea! with you! haha we ate ice-cream and the sausage bread!
Fei fei amos biscuit! can you make somemore for me? haha
We went to watch MAYDAY concert together! haha
Tira I miss you. damn nice tiramisu made by you! I hope I can eat it again. I think I can finish the whole bowl =)
There are some pictures still in my old phone that I din transfer. see if I am free then I transfer and upload some more photos that represents our memories =)
stupid fish! i'm so touched! lol
ReplyDeleteI wanna make something clear, I didnt take bus all the way from kl to jb to find you la! I go with you what! == finally u made some "forget" mistake in your memory. HAHA
and, ur post refresh so many many many memories!!!! >< my brain is the one which is eaten by the worms i think...
OMG! I miss you!!!
oh ya, i totally donno when you snap the madam joyce rice and why you curi curi snap my laptop pic har? and the genting pic is so once-upon-a-time... ur phone memory is truly better than mine. haha
ReplyDeleteer... jus wanna kacau kacau around so that phoong-fei-fei will appear! haha
ReplyDeletehahaha. congrats. it appears as phoong fei fei. hahahha
ReplyDeletei remember laaa. u took bus with me, then I need to go back to kl to attend pass training also so we went back together.
but u were very brave ma. haha.
eh i din curi curi snap madam joyce rice and ur laptop pic kk? i took in front of u. but i think u forgot. hahaha i miss u a lot also. haih. guess wont have the chance to stay together liao.
but can go kl to find u or wait for u to come to sg or jb. haha