Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am grateful

If I had chosen to study in Singapore, either NUS or NTU, I would not have met those wonderful people who are like angels to me.
I would not have grown so much and appreciate things that I never bother to care.
I would not have turned into who I am now (even though I don't know I am turning into a better or worse person ;) haha )
So, even though my future might not really as shine as it would be if I have chosen the alternative path, I think I have gained so much more in other aspects that I shouldn't even think of whether I made a right choice or not.
The things that have changed are invisible, but so obvious that I can feel it.
I am grateful that I am here, meeting great friends and lecturers and encountered what I have encountered.
I am grateful that I went through two internships in Big 4, even though now I think I should have gone for holiday instead of internship ;).
I am grateful that I came here, from TBS to Backside campus.
I am grateful for everything because I think they change me to a better person.
And I am grateful to everyone who ever touched my soul, guided me, taught me and told me a lot of things that my old friends never told me and made an impact on my life.
I guess, this is a right decision =)

1 comment:

 
Copyright © Fishies' blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur